If you have previous commercial driving experience, love being around people, and enjoy telling a good story, then we would love to hear from you!
Southern Discoveries is a premium tourism company dedicated to sharing some of New Zealand’s most iconic scenery and extraordinary experiences with the world. The company offers a range of cruises, as well as kayaking and an underwater observatory in Milford Sound, with coach and scenic flight transfers from Queenstown and Te Anau. In Queenstown, we operate trips to Mt Nicholas High Country farm including farm experiences and cycling, and also specialise in private charters, conference and incentive packages. The company operates a number of retail outlets in Queenstown, Te Anau and Milford Sound.
Southern Discoveries has a fleet of superbly appointed Scania and Volvo coaches that operate daily trips to Milford Sound that connect with our cruise boat departures. Due to business growth we are seeking both seasonal and permanent drivers to be based from Queenstown.
- Team players who want to be part of a dynamic and growth focused tourism company
- Individuals who enjoy telling a story and are energised by sharing our amazing landscapes and history with international visitors from all corners of the globe
- P Class licence, with at least a Class 2 Endorsement
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Commitment to safety
What do you get in return:
- Full training provided by our expert in house-team and external trainers.
- Regular hours and fair roster management
- Top-notch, well-maintained vehicle fleet to drive
- Uniform and lunch provided
- Support to achieve the necessary licence endorsements if required
If this sounds like you then we look forward to seeing your application. If you would like to find out more about the role, please call our Coach Operations Manager David Osborne on 027 433 0889.